Exp2SAP is committed to offer the highest level of support and services to our customers.
Exp2SAP technical support is provided by experienced consultants, who are familiar with both SAP and also the web programming, so they will fix the issues in shortest time possible. A proof of our excellent support is the exceptional documentation that we provide in multiple formats (HTML, WORD and PDF). This documentation includes print screens for the entire processes related to expense reports, documentation that reduce the training time tremendously and makes new users ready to use the software in little or no time.
We constantly improving our software based on our clients requirements. Some of the features we plan to include in the next release 4.1 are:
- Support postings to WBS Elements as an additional cost object
- Third level of approval for postings related to Internal Order
- Multiple verifications to help Finance find easier and faster errors related to SAP objects used
- Add spending limits for various expense types
- Additional reports will be included for management for total expenses over a certain limit
Exp2SAP also offers a wide range of training, consulting, data migration, and custom design services intended to facilitate customers increase their productivity even further.
Even if we our software does not include a feature that you looking for please contact us we regularly updating our software and we will be happy to meet your requirements.
- Overview of Exp2SAP functionality
- How to add an expense report
- How to edit an expense reports
- How to delete an expense reports
- How to edit/delete an expense report with status "Submitted"
- How to edit/delete and expense report with status "Approved" , "Fin.Approved" or "Processed"
- How to approve an expense report
- How to reject an expense report
- How to check the status of an expense report
- How to attached the scanned receipts
- How to create a corrective expense report
- Are multiple companies supported?
- Are multiple currencies supported? What currency exchange rate is used in SAP?
- Can you allow/restrict statistical postings to cost centers for a company?
- Can expense reports with internal orders be routed to a different approver?
- What data can you default per employee to facilitate the entry?
- Is tax for Canada supported?
- Is VAT tax supported?